ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oil stains on driveways

Lionel Richie
anyone got any bright ideas? i've tried everything

bleach
cif
fairy liquid
fairy power spray
GUNK

they all work to some extent, but the stains are stil visible

i've been told to use TFR (traffic film remover)

i'm thinking i'm gonna need something lethal to get them off and an industrial jet wash/steam cleaner

clio 172 sport
hi fred goto tour local builders merchants and ask fo some brick acid.that should do the trick ;)

Storm grey 200
tfr is the daddy, we had to go clean a customers drive cause oil leaked lol, the joys of a renault apprenticeship

God damn google earth plane :(

windowslivelocal.jpg

Look at the drive next to my car...

Give it time or I bought some stuf a while back i forget what it was called like a foam type stuff it never completly cleared it that just took time.

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
If you have a Jewsons builders merchant near you Fred.

They sell an Acid masonry cleaner.......works a treat.

BMW M135i & E46 M3
yeah just get some patio cleaner from your local builders merchants like travis perkins or jewsons

190 BHP Willy 2
Brick acid strips skin off fingers, well the stuff we use at work does.

Don't buy jewsons or a store like that rubbish, go to a proper builders merchants.

Best one to buy is made by "soverign".

TBH it still doesn't completely remove the stain as its only designed to remove medium soiling on the face of a brick, and obviously oil soaks deep into the affected area. Will do a very good job though.