ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oily RT

hey,

on my rt theirs like alot of oil all below the rocker cover and is leaking on the ground. today i changed the rocker cover gasket and still leakin. do the sump plugs on these pack in easily??

is any1 elses engine oily like this? should i b gettin worried??

cheers

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

headgaskets are commen for leaking oil on the energy engines(at the front near the main oil feed).if its not a bad leak and your levels ok then i wouldnt be worried.

Yeah mines the same. Dont worry, my oil levels done seem to go down so im not going to waste money fixing something thats isnt realy broken.

the leak isnt exactly a small one. leaves small stains on the driveway.

as long as theirs always plenty oil she should be sound??

filled it up totaly with oil a week ago and its half empty already. its not coming from the rocker cover 4 defo.

if it is the head how do i sort it? (plz god not a new head)lol

also it hardly leaked at all b4 i changed the oil filter an the oil. but the filter and plug is fully tightend up and its gotten worse!?

any help gr8ly apreciated (cnt spell)