ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OK ive sen it all now

Lots of work and pretty good quality, but someone needs to point out that you don't actually get back what you spent on mods when you sell it...

Nippy white cup
I would have thought at that price it would have had a massive spec engine...as above I can appriciate the work but you can't just add the cost of mods and ask that price for it lol

Chris

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Thats Wes'. Alledgedly the greatest modified car of all time, But I dont think its all that.

Its basically so exclusive cause its got 2 Ub3r Expensive Ecosse bodykits smoothed into each other, I think one of them is called the Toxic and the other the impact.

Their work is Perfect, Their attention to detail is mind boggling, But All the cars the do look the bloody same! I actually prefer Inti's 206 to this.

The owner is minted i believe, Had the max powere cover shoot on the driveway of his dads mansion lol

Rb 182
I read somewhere that him and his brother got given 60K to make 2 show cars (his brothers is the yellow one on wire wheels iirc).

Crazy money though!!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
looks awesome, but for £27k would be a tvr or 993 turbo for me!

Mondeo ST220
as above, can appreciate all the work gone into it. but you can't expect to get that money back lol. 27k is a laugh

TeZ

Non RS : (
i actually think the fornt is ok , just horid the rest lol colour is sick ete etc

Meg on pistonheads £6995
I've had a great idea!

I'll spend 20K turning a 6K 'lukewarm' hatch into a 6K 'lukewarm' hatch that will appeal to even less people!

On 2nd thoughts I'll take 20K out of the bank in pennies, go to the railway line and watch as train squash them one by one!

1.8 8v RSi
Lots of work and pretty good quality, but someone needs to point out that you don't actually get back what you spent on mods when you sell it...
wel thats true to some extent...however....if you turn the car into a show car you could end up gettin a fair bit back from it. admitadly its not as much as you spent but that should be at least £14,000

Breaking A 172 Replica
Its the best heavily modified car I have seen.

Looks very well finished.

I would never buy it though.

B

Brown.

maybess he put too many '0' 27,000 was mneant to be 2'700.......even then still a arip off lol

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
anyone can mod a car to look good with shitloads of money. i'm more impressed when i see a car that hasnt just had money thrown at it, but actual blood sweat and tears.

mini cooper (RIP 172)
anyone can mod a car to look good with s**tloads of money. i'm more impressed when i see a car that hasnt just had money thrown at it, but actual blood sweat and tears.

good call!

dont like the green, but looks like it is done well........ good work from the body show;)

80MPG BEEZA
sorry but if they got 60k each to build show cars then its f*kin crap

i think i'd have to go with

tvr tuscan s

few body mods sprayed in matt black

matt black wheels

Nitrous

stripped out n caged interior

now thats a show car