ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Okay, I admit it, I was unfaithful to ClioSport....

Black 182 + Recaros
....I did have an affair with a new shape Honda Civic and civinfo.com !

I thought I was ready to settle down, but it appears that I wasn't. I lost sight of what really matters the most. Fun and excitement !

It all started in 2001 with my 172 mk1, followed by a 172 mk2. It finally ended in October last year, when I parted company with the Trophy.

Just days after moving in with the Civic, I knew I had made a mistake.

I persevered and tried to make it last, but after 4 months I could take no more.

On 14th January I brought myself a Full-Fat Black 182 with Recaros.

Happy days again !

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
I had a 172 before the trophy & was looking for a 182 ff at the time.

But once behind the wheel of the trophy i was hooked ;)

Problem in the future is what do i replace it with?????

I do like the recaros :evil:

Black 182 + Recaros

The Trophy was amazing, but for me, the FF-182 is more user friendly. It's not quite as stiff, and the boot lid opens fully. No more banging my head against it ;)

For the price nothing comes close to these cars :)

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
im in the process of getting rid of my civic (free up some cash and more power needed). only had mine 6 months. cant wait to get a 182 again

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
VERY VERY nice!! cant help but think renault made an arse of the front end when they changed the headlamps from black to grey, on black cars anyway.

recaros look nice!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I had a 172 before the trophy & was looking for a 182 ff at the time.

I do like the recaros :evil:

Yes but you don't have xenon's, or climate control! I'd rather a 172 with recaro's and coils...

Black 182 + Recaros
im in the process of getting rid of my civic (free up some cash and more power needed). only had mine 6 months. cant wait to get a 182 again

Similar situation to me. Freeing up some cash was a good excuse to get another 182. Kill 2 birds etc..

The new Civics are a great, but not terribly exciting to drive (ignoring the Type R). I really didnt like the new 1.8 petrol engine. It felt more like an automatic than a manual gear, IMO.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
very nice, love that colour. Least you carried the seats over ;)

v6 mk2
that rear bench makes me cringe everytime i see it!! i try not to look in the back of my trophy, ever!!!

nice 182 by the way!! :approve:

Black 182 + Recaros
very nice, love that colour. Least you carried the seats over ;)

Yeah, I really liked Trophy seats, so the Recaros helped clinch the deal !

They are so comfortable. I can drive all day without any discomfort. With the Honda, my arse was killing me after 2 hours.

Last edited: