ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Old amiga game id please...

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
It was a 2d game where you had a factory and had to build toys/dolls. You had to set the machine up right as otherwise the toys you made would come out all wrong and bits of them would be built into the other toy!

I do remember one of the toys built was like a starwars doll I am sure....

Any ideas?!?! early 90's type of game...

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
The only game I really remember on the Amiga was The Simpsons! haha!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Oooft got me thinking that - I had a mental amount of amiga games..

Bumder With A Buffer
Bit random and off topic but I pulled my old N64 out of the loft the other day and plugged it all up. Worked first time. Its 15 odd years old!! My PS3 is 3 years and has broked twice.

Load of crap.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Bit random and off topic but I pulled my old N64 out of the loft the other day and plugged it all up. Worked first time. Its 15 odd years old!! My PS3 is 3 years and has broked twice.

Load of crap.

Increasingly the way things are these days, unfortunately. I fired up the Atari 2600 a few years back and that still worked - purchased in 1981 as well. Newer consoles have little to prove - you have a choice of two. The manufacturers know that being a fan of either platform will hard-wire your commitment to it and you'll spend money to replace a defective unit.

D.