ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Old man's new car (seat content)

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
Thought id share some snaps of my dad's new Bocanegra, sorry about the quality, he only got it the other day and i havent had a chance to get some half decent pictures!!

don't think there'll be much of a chance of any form of insurance cover for me on it but i can always look at it on the drive :rasp:

75602_1554223853509_1172576197_31313688_1714645_n.jpg

023 (6).JPG022 (5).JPG

PH1 iceburg
I saw a white one of these a while ago. It was really low and had a set of wheels from the seat K1 thing. Looked amazing.

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
Yeah 1.4 tsi, has a turbo and a supercharger with the dsg box, 180bhp standard but can be revo'd to about 220bhp!

R26
Crap stance IMO. Needed some kind of wider arch or something when they designed it. I like it from the front though :)

BMW 320d M-Sport
Fairly nice car. The black & white works well. Strange car for someone's dad to buy tho?

Same engine as in the Golf's and Scirocco's?

Enjoy it!

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
Well mid-life crisis eh! He's only 42! He actually got a refund on the insurance from a 1.8 vectra he had before!

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Nice, but i prefer the Cupra. Just can't get on with the massive black nose.