ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  Clio 182
Screenshot_2016-06-17-16-08-26.png
Picture of wife's uncle's car

cpaterson76

ClioSport Club Member
  Supercharged AG 200
The s1 is still taxed and moted.

Cheers Dave :blush:

It was sold to a local guy 10 minutes from me and he had it garaged for a good few years, but he emigrated to Australia and do know he didn't take it with him, so I haven't saw it in a few years now....... Always good to know that it's alive.

I think the cossie will be around and in good condition too, it went to someone who heavily modified it. When those photos were taken it had done 120,000 miles and the interior was as mint as the outside, so here's hoping....

Unfortunately I know the fate of the BMW, well the first 3 years anyway. As the photos show, it was clean (very clean), the floor pan was exactly the same and surprise surprise with one of my cars under the bonnet just as clean..... My cousin bought that from me though and used it up and down the dirty road to the farm for 3 years before selling it 🙈 and the I believe it didn't survive that long after that:sob:.

Never mind always a new project on the go:up:

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Cheers Dave :blush:

It was sold to a local guy 10 minutes from me and he had it garaged for a good few years, but he emigrated to Australia and do know he didn't take it with him, so I haven't saw it in a few years now....... Always good to know that it's alive.

I think the cossie will be around and in good condition too, it went to someone who heavily modified it. When those photos were taken it had done 120,000 miles and the interior was as mint as the outside, so here's hoping....

Unfortunately I know the fate of the BMW, well the first 3 years anyway. As the photos show, it was clean (very clean), the floor pan was exactly the same and surprise surprise with one of my cars under the bonnet just as clean..... My cousin bought that from me though and used it up and down the dirty road to the farm for 3 years before selling it 🙈 and the I believe it didn't survive that long after that:sob:.

Never mind always a new project on the go:up:
Yeh the cossie plate is on a bmw x3 now. Would kill for a S1 tbh one of the best styled cars ever imo

cpaterson76

ClioSport Club Member
  Supercharged AG 200
Yeh the cossie plate is on a bmw x3 now. Would kill for a S1 tbh one of the best styled cars ever imo
Can't disagree re the S1, wanted one for years and you have to try and make it as mint as possible. Seen so many rebuilds that just made the car look dreadful. It had to be as close to original as possible for me. Only non standard mod was the magnet exhaust.....

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Flol at taking the kit off the xr3i! Guys will puss themselves over a factory car like that. Only need the right guy and the right advert in the right place.

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
I've seen both of those cars around and about in Garforth mate! Not seen the Lancia in a while, such an amazing motor.