ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Just thought of starting an old skool hot hatch photo thread.Can be photos you have seen or come across,or even ones you have had in the past or have now.Ive got a couple of photos or ones ive had & just photos ive come across.Sorry of there already a topic on this on in the wrong section.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
image.jpg
image.jpg

Mork of Ork

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Passat R-Line
My first car, an MG Maestro 2.0i. It had a 8 valve 2.0 engine with 115bhp, it was geared for acceleration though as 0-60 is around 8.5 seconds. It torque steered like a b**ch though, man that chassis was bad, I can't imagine how much of a pig the Maestro Turbo is to drive!
It had the Maestro Turbo body kit, drilled & grooved brakes, MG TF wheels and a Scorpion exhaust that was rather loud.
morkofork_mg_front.jpg

morkofork_mg_rear.jpg

Last edited:

Mork of Ork

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Passat R-Line
The thing is, despite it having a s**t chassis, sagging headlining, no parts available etc I would have another if I would trust it to actually keep going. It eventually kept cutting out at traffic lights etc so I part-exed it for a Ford Puma, just in case that counts as an old skool hatch (despite being a coupe it was a hatchback on the V5) here's a pic.
1909855_8255676353_2340_n.jpg

RB Clio 182
My first car, an MG Maestro 2.0i. It had a 8 valve 2.0 engine with 115bhp, it was geared for acceleration though as 0-60 is around 8.5 seconds. It torque steered like a b**ch though, man that chassis was bad, I can't imagine how much of a pig the Maestro Turbo is to drive!
It had the Maestro Turbo body kit, drilled & grooved brakes, MG TF wheels and a Scorpion exhaust that was rather loud.
morkofork_mg_front.jpg

morkofork_mg_rear.jpg

Torque steered with 115hp, were the wheels facing outwards?

Never liked these tbh, my nova sr used to skin them!

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I have been looking at these :fearscream:

$_57-2.JPG
$_57-3.JPG
$_57-4.JPG
$_57-5.JPG
$_57-6.JPG
$_57-7.JPG

Attachments

• $_57.JPG
    $_57.JPG
    577.3 KB · Views: 137
Always liked the Metro GTi's after my Dad had a few when i was a nipper, seemed like a rocket ship back then. That Red one looks clean, but WTF is that Grille about lol 😂

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Wish I had some pics of my old R19 16v, miss that car so much. I'd buy another tomorrow if could actually find one.