ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

omg why

MKIII 138
172778728_f0dda15103.jpg

why, why, why !

do the rich have no taste ?

176272869_24590ec501.jpg

is it even real or some really clever copy ? looks like glass fiber underneath

M2 / Golf GTI
Hmm must be fake, theres a picture of a red car under the wiper on the second pic? I'm sure that's the actual car. I don't know.

Hmm must be fake, theres a picture of a red car under the wiper on the second pic? I'm sure that's the actual car. I don't know.
Maybe he's got that there to show what it used to look like? Maybe someone put it there to say 'you're doing it wrong!!!!!!!!'

1.2 Dynamique billabong
Just found out on Google the Enzo is a PS... thankfully!

if you look close you can work it out anyway, for example on pic 1 the centre caps are different colours and on pic 2 if you look at the nose, the left vent at the front in the shaddow area and where the paint joins the splitter on left there is a red outline / areas which have not been changed to green

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
599 Is nice and no doubt ferrari painted it for him, i'm sure he didn't get it done as a homer tbh.