ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

On its way back to standard

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
After 6.5 years ownership, the old 172 will be going early December so I'm slowly getting it back to standard.

At it's best:

DSC00194.jpg

So far, wheels, no. plate, silvervisions, wipers and shorter aerial have come off. Still to do are: H&R's, Splitter, Spoiler and Brembo's

100_1579.jpg

100_1587.jpg

100_1584-1.jpg

I'm no Revels when it comes to taking pictures, but I hope you get the idea..

6/468 17poo
I remeber seeing this at a meet years ago in colchester area and that made me get a 172, looks the bomb shame its going standard, i want to do the opposite to my monaco

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Surely you'd make more £££ selling privately?

Ie break up all the bits (like you are) then sell the car stock?

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
To sell a standard Iceberg 172 would take aprox 15 years tbh. Have to really give them away.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I'd be pleased with that trade in. Did you get anything off the list price too? Or was it all in the trade in?

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I'd be pleased with that trade in. Did you get anything off the list price too? Or was it all in the trade in?

Yes, I spoke to 3 dealers and one internet place - so shopped around a bit

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Nice one, well done imo. Prefer trade in too, makes it much easier, no hassle with 17 y/o yobbos turning up with 50p who just want a ride. Just rid of. :)

R26r R26
Looks better TBH Brian ;)

The parts you take off are to be wrapped up and given out as presents at the Essex members Christmas dinner. Mines the number plate IIRC. <3

BG 182 FF
looked very nice and clean, them brembo's look very nice, will look forward to seeing the 200 when you get it.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Nah yellow will look alreet with darker plastic bits,AG is hideous. Nice, please try and change the STD alloys.