ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

On the hunt for a clio r3 exhaust manifold

Clio 220 lpg
I'm still looking for a Competition exhaust manifold for my Rally clio 172, the only one I like the look of is the R3 rally car one, I know the bulkhead and tunnel would need altering but it looks like what I've been looking for and plus Renault will of spent some time developing it. so how do I get a price and part number?

Clio 220 lpg
2cghs1t.jpg

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
This one?

R3 PARTS CAT MAY 2011 45.jpg

7711160646 is ~£832.95

7711160647 is ~£666.40

Pricey! :eek:

Rsport in wimbledon will supply them.

Clio 220 lpg
Them prices are about what I thought, Fred I already have a 182 manifold and I don't want all them pipes in my engine bay Andrew.

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Them prices are about what I thought, Fred I already have a 182 manifold and I don't want all them pipes in my engine bay Andrew.

Fair comment. So are you running a full maxi spec engine with the cams and valve gear?

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
I've got maxi engine components. ;)
The real deal as well. Funny what you collect as time goes by isn't it! Lol

Lol, where did you find them? Whats the advance on the horseshoe Mark, is it the same as the grp N tool for the earlier f4r series?

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Lol, where did you find them? Whats the advance on the horseshoe Mark, is it the same as the grp N tool for the earlier f4r series?
They were 'sourced' shall we say! The maxi engines are just cams, pistons, heat treated rods and a fancy exhaust system and manifold. The cams have no advance needed mate. They go in on the standard marks. Maxi evo however - now that's a different ball game. That's the R3 engine that had bespoke everything pretty much and knocked out 250hp. Maxi engines make about 230hp.