ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

on the way home from RWS i hit...................

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
100_0227.gif

and just a couple of pics of the car at its benchmark...........

100_0234.gif

100_0233.gif

looks no different to any other time really....lol

Apart from the cloud of smoke and oil it regularly pumped out onto my windscreen ;)

The occasional pop and flame looked awesome though :D

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
cheers guys.......hopefully it should be good for at least another year...then hybrid time i think

lol day...it was mentioned that i spat a couple of flames at you mate on the way to nik's on saturday night

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
neil, sorry about leaving you on the M5 mate, i come off due to the fact i thought my bladder was gonna pop inside of me!!!
That and the fact the three amigos were all asleep in the car, no matter how eratic my driving. And i just wanted to wake them up!

Oh yeah, and your car looks mint, but you know that already. ;)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
cheers dan......wish you hadn't dissapeared as i wanted a play with the 197...oh well

mark yeah i may be in bristol next week mate as i may be having my mot at cooks if dan can sort it out.....

whys that chap?

Steviant

ClioSport Club Member
  Renaultsport 220T
I hit 20k as well on the way home. Time for another oil change me thinks.

Good to meet you Freebone, and thanks with the parking help ;)

Your car is a stunner. :D

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Freebone said:
cheers dan......wish you hadn't dissapeared as i wanted a play with the 197...oh well

mark yeah i may be in bristol next week mate as i may be having my mot at cooks if dan can sort it out.....

whys that chap?

I told you to text me due to my p155 poor memory!!

And as for playing with the 197, you'd have wioped the floor with it!.....

Mk 2 Ph 2 1.2 16v
Had a good look at this at RWS, looked mint. Makes me want to own a mk 1. Well done on keeping it looking so good mate.

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
One of the best Mk1s on here for sure, if not the best!

Hope she has many more miles left to go :)

B

Brown.

i hit my c**k against the porcelin just now..i forgot t don the superman.................

alright treacle, just had to get to a net cafe to look at your pics, couldnt stay away even when on hols, car looks mint mate.

nice work and with regards to the polishing a turd comment i think we can strike that from the record after those pics.

A very suntaned mr reed.

Meg on pistonheads £6995
on the way home from RWS I hit.........

120 on M1 south , but not for long - bloody traffic!