ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

on the way home from RWS i hit...................

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
100_0227.gif

and just a couple of pics of the car at its benchmark...........

100_0234.gif

100_0233.gif

looks no different to any other time really....lol

Apart from the cloud of smoke and oil it regularly pumped out onto my windscreen ;)

The occasional pop and flame looked awesome though :D

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
cheers guys.......hopefully it should be good for at least another year...then hybrid time i think

lol day...it was mentioned that i spat a couple of flames at you mate on the way to nik's on saturday night

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
neil, sorry about leaving you on the M5 mate, i come off due to the fact i thought my bladder was gonna pop inside of me!!!
That and the fact the three amigos were all asleep in the car, no matter how eratic my driving. And i just wanted to wake them up!

Oh yeah, and your car looks mint, but you know that already. ;)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
cheers dan......wish you hadn't dissapeared as i wanted a play with the 197...oh well

mark yeah i may be in bristol next week mate as i may be having my mot at cooks if dan can sort it out.....

whys that chap?

Renaultsport 220T
I hit 20k as well on the way home. Time for another oil change me thinks.

Good to meet you Freebone, and thanks with the parking help ;)

Your car is a stunner. :D

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Freebone said:
cheers dan......wish you hadn't dissapeared as i wanted a play with the 197...oh well

mark yeah i may be in bristol next week mate as i may be having my mot at cooks if dan can sort it out.....

whys that chap?

I told you to text me due to my p155 poor memory!!

And as for playing with the 197, you'd have wioped the floor with it!.....

Mk 2 Ph 2 1.2 16v
Had a good look at this at RWS, looked mint. Makes me want to own a mk 1. Well done on keeping it looking so good mate.

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
One of the best Mk1s on here for sure, if not the best!

Hope she has many more miles left to go :)

B

Brown.

i hit my c**k against the porcelin just now..i forgot t don the superman.................

alright treacle, just had to get to a net cafe to look at your pics, couldnt stay away even when on hols, car looks mint mate.

nice work and with regards to the polishing a turd comment i think we can strike that from the record after those pics.

A very suntaned mr reed.

Meg on pistonheads £6995
on the way home from RWS I hit.........

120 on M1 south , but not for long - bloody traffic!