ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

one of those days!

silver valver/hybrid

got in the car this mornin and some snow fell in and onto the window switches in my valver, didnt think much of it, got as much out as possible only a little bit left, after work had to go to the dentist, 2 minutes before i get there i opened the window a little bit to let a bit of fresh air in and the window goes all the way down and wont go back up!! i had to call my dad out to look after the car whilst i went to see the dentist which is when it started to snow a bit worse. got home (very cold) took the switches out but looking at the wires i had no idea how to fix it, but with a bit of thinking i put the sunroof switch on the door plug and low and behold i got the window to go back up! haha, ive still got a knackered switch though but at least it wont be full of snow in the morning!