ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

One question iPhone/iPT thread.

Revels Mum & Sister
Re: iPhone Software 3.0 - Out 17/6 & iPhone 3GS - Out 19/6

Do you feel left out, Chris? PM me your number and I'd send you some texts so you felt loved. I'm sure Butter would oblige too.

Butter is a tosser he never texts me :( Only replys when I text him.

Barge

Most months, easily 3-4k.

I have to delete my inbox most days on the phone because it clogs it up and goes slooooooow.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

Jesus wept. I thought I was bad, but that is just crazy.

4k is almost 130 texts a day on average. Sort your f*cking lives out, people.

EDIT : x

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Joyzuz! And you're both on MSN every night! ;)

It'd be cheaper to buy a semi and move in together.

Dan, I need to PM you about FCS.

Barge

I leave both logged in. Except when my dad is around. Always online when I'm being a uni g33k.

EDIT: FLOL at semi.

182 RB FF

Most months, easily 3-4k.

I have to delete my inbox most days on the phone because it clogs it up and goes slooooooow.

3229 last month.

7k was my best! LOL

Jesus wept. I thought I was bad, but that is just crazy.

4k is almost 130 texts a day on average. Sort your f*cking lives out, people.

EDIT : x

How the f**k do you send that many txts? I get bored of texting pretty quickly tbh.

Barge

Lies.

He is filth, that man. Filth.

/Onions.

Behave Manc Midg. <3 x

I'm more upset that I can't text whilst I'm in spinning. LOL. If it's just the gym I'll happily sit and text on a bike or the treadmill. :cool:

I'm popular, Dan doesn't really have an excuse, it is me he texts 3k times a month. :eek:

Clio 172 Mk2

O2 are not doing the unlimited text bolt on now??!!! what the f**k that's it i'm definately not getting the new iphone then. Are they trying their damned hardest to annoy the hell out of everyone with the worst call plans and pricing they could possibly think up. Think i'll stay with orange

How the f**k do you send that many txts? I get bored of texting pretty quickly tbh.

Its easy really. Plus the iPhone makes it feel more like msn..

Anyway, back on topic..

Anyone have any news/info about o2 bolt ons? My bills would be more than my wages on one of those tiny tarrifs. I think PAYG is the way forward.

I'm popular, Dan doesn't really have an excuse, it is me he texts 3k times a month. :eek:

So surely, since I won't text again without a reply (no need here) then that must mean you send me 3k, too? :rasp:

Needster works part time for an adult text line... thus sending massive ammounts of texts...

It also explains how she deems herself to be "popular"

Barge

So surely, since I won't text again without a reply (no need here) then that must mean you send me 3k, too? :rasp:

Negative. I'm popular* at any one time there are four people texting me. Haiii ;) x

Probably, sister, cousin, mates, mam, you, and stalkers - who get ignored. Then pissed off. ROFL.

Last edited:

Northern filth line IIRC ;)

Anyway..

http://www.o2.co.uk/explore/tariffs/boltons/paymonthlyboltons

Texts & o2 to o2 calls and that'd suit me fine I think. Its just a case of if they're going to be available as without them, I'd have to go PAYG, which I'm leaning towards anyway TBH.

Means I'm free to sell the 3G S and get the 2010 iPhone without having to f**k about ending contracts.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

But surely a text is basically a shortened conversation and summary of expression.

Why would you need to text that many times? Use the phone function, TBH. It would certainly be easier, too. Plus you won't have athritis in your fingers when you're 30.

Barge

(excludes 12 month tariffs and iPhone tariffs).

:dapprove:

Northern filth line equates to: I have very, very dirty shoes on. Oooo.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

I've just checked my Message counter, for the past 5 or so months since my K850i packed in :

Sent text msgs : 4920
Sent picture msgs : 180

Revels Mum & Sister

Last month I sent 286 TXT, made 478 mins of calls and sent 0 MMS!

Needster... do CS members get discount if they text your number direct?

Barge

Haiiii credit card. £500!!! Oooft.

Last edited:
  Mini Cooper S sport

I've just checked my Message counter, for the past 5 or so months since my K850i packed in :

Sent text msgs : 4920
Sent picture msgs : 180

It's interesting that your K850 packed up about the same time as mine, it didn't even last 18 months!

3229 last month.

7k was my best! LOL

Jayzus!!

I get through about 400 texts a month. Now I'm out of contract my bill's only about £15 a month. Downside is the sh1tty LG, but meh.

Lee

BMW M2C

I only hit around 600 a month out of my 45000 allocation. lol!! I do tend to use email now, and seeing as I get 10 free land lines, and free calls to o2 mobiles and 700 minutes, I tend to phone people a lot more.

Barge

I thought (well Dan did) that I may have been able to blag a h'educational discount through the Apple Education store as I'm on a university server. FAIL!! I can, off Macbooks, etc. But not off iPhones. :dapprove: Could have been onto a winner there!

I thought (well Dan did) that I may have been able to blag a h'educational discount through the Apple Education store as I'm on a university server. FAIL!! I can, off Macbooks, etc. But not off iPhones. :dapprove: Could have been onto a winner there!

Steve gets affiliate. Says his discount applies.

Win.