ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

One question iPhone/iPT thread.

Citroen C4 Coupe
My wifi has decided to stop working...full strength on my laptop so my connection is fine. In settings it comes up with a tick next to my network, but it just won't hook up to it?... Any ideas please? TIA

Barge
Turned it on and off then tried to connect?

Mine occasionally has done this. Forget the network and then connect again.

Facelift R53 Cooper S
My wifi has decided to stop working...full strength on my laptop so my connection is fine. In settings it comes up with a tick next to my network, but it just won't hook up to it?... Any ideas please? TIA

If you click on your network there should be the option to "forget the network"

then try joining it again, or perhaps restarting your wireless router (assuming that won't disrupt other people

Citroen C4 Coupe
Turned it on and off then tried to connect?

Mine occasionally has done this. Forget the network and then connect again.

If you click on your network there should be the option to "forget the network"

then try joining it again, or perhaps restarting your wireless router (assuming that won't disrupt other people

Thanks. Have tried all those things but am still having no luck! :(

Citroen C4 Coupe
This all seems to have happened since I did a restore to get rid of the Jailbreak...it was working fine before then, I'm sure. Could it have affected it?

Citroen DS3 DSport
Firmware 3.1.2 available now.

This update contains bug fixes and improvements, including the following:

- Resolves sporadic issue that may cause iPhone to not wake from sleep
- Resolves intermittent issue that may interrupt cellular network services until restart
- Fixes bug that could cause occasional crash during video streaming

Citroen C4 Coupe

This is frustrating me now! I noticed when I was on call at home today, my wifi was connected, but as soon as the call finished it disconnected again :S
If I take it into an O2 store, will they be able to tell then it has there has been a Jailbreak on it before?

Mk2 Clio dci
is there an easy way to get contacts onto my laptop as im sending my phone back, or do i have to type/ write them all up?

I have a dumb question..

I have the photobucket app, but once I've uploaded one of my camera pics, how do I find the IMG link, so I can post it online?

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
heres how you do it Justin...

> run the app
> then 4 options, choose the "Visit photobucket"
> after page has loaded go to "My Albums" on the top
>click on the picture
> scroll to the bottom to were it says "Get URLS"

And they will appear

hope this helps..

1.8 Civic EX
flash video and games on iphone?

I've looked about the net and there seems to be a few jobs you can download from cydia but all the ones I've tried don't work. Anyone got any sugestions?

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Anyone get any issues with sending email etc?

since day one iv had the phone and when i try sending mail it gets Rejected etc, and goes to my Outbox, i go into my Outbox and at the bottom theres a bar saying: Sending 1.

Now it should go straight away, as im doing it over Wi-fi but its not. take a good while to go,

Would it be a issue with my Tiscali account? i dont get any problems when im sending from laptop over the same wi-fi tho ..

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Outgoing server is set right now following those links youve provided sneeks,

but im gettin when i go back into mail "The connection to the outgoing server"smtp.tiscali.co.uk"failed. additional outgoing servers can be configured in settings > mail, "

iv taken this from the o2 site..
"smtp.tiscali.co.uk iPhone users : smtp.o2.co.uk (o2 user name and password required)

Email do work sometimes, when im in signal,

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Sorted..

On the Outgoing mail settings, it was smtp.02.co.uk,
but didnt have my username details underneath or password, weird,

But all working now, :D

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
ok copilot seems os hit and miss. never really had it working... :(

all i get is this b****cks.

copilot.jpg

what a waste.

Barge
You bought the app right? Email the people who made it and a) tell them it's fucked b) rant at Apple and tell them it's fucked c) I don't know if either will work.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i am sat in my lounge but to be honest, i'd expect it to pick up a signal in here...

how long does it normally take to ''determine current position?''

Citroen DS3 DSport
It's not very good indoors as the GPS chip is not the best. Stand outside for a bit and it should find you within a couple of minutes. Does Google Maps locate you OK?

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
since your on the same topic, each time i go on google earth/maps/tomtom/Atlas it asks for "use current location" and i allow, But its not in my house infact its like 60miles away :S

Citroen DS3 DSport
since your on the same topic, each time i go on google earth/maps/tomtom/Atlas it asks for "use current location" and i allow, But its not in my house infact its like 60miles away :S

Is this while using wifi? Could be the location of your router is registered elsewhere. I installed my old router at my mum's house and the location button will always tell me I am at my house 35 miles away rather than in her house.

The Incipio Feather case does scratch the bezel but then the bezel scratches when fresh air passes over it!

E87 118d M Sport
when i copy pictures taken on the iphone across to the PC to put in relevant files, the get rotated. then obviously when viewed on the iphone, they are the wrong way round. is there anyway to copy them across to the PC without affecting the rotation?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
copilot is pretty frustrating sometimes. I've found that if it's connected to the car hu before it locates gps, it won't work.

Go cry to your momma!
when i copy pictures taken on the iphone across to the PC to put in relevant files, the get rotated. then obviously when viewed on the iphone, they are the wrong way round. is there anyway to copy them across to the PC without affecting the rotation?

Get a free program from the appstore called rotator :)

E87 118d M Sport
Get a free program from the appstore called rotator :)

yeah ive had that for ages. altho it doesnt reali solve the issue tbh.
it copies the photo, rotates it and saves it again as a new photo.

then when you copy it back into windows, it is rotated by default again.

thanks for the comment tho!

Bumder With A Buffer
Quick Question about genius! :eek:

Once you have enabled it in itunes you can obviously make a whole playlist and I notice you can change the amounf of songs in the list.

If you make a genius playlist on the Iphone itself its only limited to 25 songs..is there a way to change it??

Cant activate cellular date network ? you are not subscribed to a cellular data service ? any one able help me out ?