ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

One Touch Windows

could somebody please give me some info on the above as i have just bought a brand new clio van and it dont have one touch window,

is iit because its a lower spec?, although my authentique has and thats a low spec too.

Is it somthing that the dealer can program?

Da

Less

It should have tbh mate, thought these were standard throughout the newer Clios?? Dont believe its something that can be programmed, have you checked manual mate? It might just be a simple faulty relay or something similar??

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

thought all clios had one touch on the drivers side. pm me your reg and when i get back to work i will look on icm.

spoke to dealer today and the guy on the service reception said depending on the type and model of UCH (computer/relays) the vehicle has got depends on what certain funtions it has, some models i.e the lower spec ones come without certain functions to cut costs.

i was a bit put off that i would have to book it in to them to have a look at as it is surely somthing simple and easy im sure>

i will let you guys on here have a go at helpin me!!!!

thanks in advance...

C4 Grand Picasso

My Authentique hasnt got one touch drivers window - is yours newer than my 52 plate?

Ford Fiesta

just emailed customer services asking why mine dont have one touch on a top of the range 182, and where it gets programmed.

TDI tyre shreader

How could i make my 03 172 touch windows on both sides, the drivers does it now but the passenger is a pain, could i just swap a relay or is it over complicated like ren wiring seems to be??!!

You cannot unlike other cars adjust the one touch of the cars using programming. There are extra bits you need. Im still trying to work out what at the moment Ill post when I find out the easy way of doing this (ie not just messing up the switch).

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

Quote: Originally posted by edde on 10 July 2004

You cannot unlike other cars adjust the one touch of the cars using programming. There are extra bits you need. Im still trying to work out what at the moment Ill post when I find out the easy way of doing this (ie not just messing up the switch).
one touch windows on new clios work through the uch. non one touch windows are wired like an old conventional electric window.

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

the uch is a electronic relay board/computer. most electrical functions work through the uch. it replaces big relay boards that you used to have and it can carry out complicated functions.

Ford Fiesta

mine is one touch on the drivers side, didnt think it had been programmed, but realised you have to filck it real quick for the one touch to activate

Mine is one touch on drivers side in both my Mk1 172 and my Valver Hybrid.

I was told the passenger side can be programmed in the 172 by a dealer.

Ford Fiesta

if can be done on a 172/182 then yes dynamique and all clios are same with regards windows

ST

Quote: Originally posted by Liam182 on 12 July 2004

if can be done on a 172/182 then yes dynamique and all clios are same with regards windows
So would renault do this for you if you asked them?

Williams 3

not got a mk2 so prob doesnt apply but an alarm fella said 2 get my 1touch wrkin on the pass side, a wire has 2b run to the pass door from my drivers door, sumit 2do with +/- wiring.