ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

One Vey Sexy Car - Steve Murr's Car

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
Shame the sun wasnt out to show this awsome colour! If your going to the NEC this weekend it will be on the stand ;)

Thanks again Steve! Was a pleasure

Enjoy.....

DSCF3437.jpg

DSCF3444.jpg

DSCF3438.jpg

DSCF3446.jpg

And a few snaps together with an old mate....

DSCF3449.jpg

DSCF3439.jpg

DSCF3443.jpg

DSCF3445.jpg

DSCF3442.jpg

Look at the shine on the bonnet when the sun did come out :D

DSCF3450.jpg

All time fave colour on that car too btw...
My next car is either gonna be a Liquid Vee, the funky Blue E46 M3 or a Monaro..

Lovely :approve:

Mark, i'll be in touch with you when the weather gets a bit better & we can sort out you giving mine the once over :)

db

db detailing™
Which stand is it on? I'll be there Friday... working unfortunately, but will try and get a look about!

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
Lovely :approve:

Mark, i'll be in touch with you when the weather gets a bit better & we can sort out you giving mine the once over :)

No problem mate :D Weather really is pants at the mo so i dont blame you!

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Re: V6 detail

its the same for inferno wannabee owners - calm down dear its only a colour ;)

Lionel Richie
at least mine hasn't got excessively thin paint due to the owner polishing the granny out of it! how much is a respray again? ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
at least mine hasn't got excessively thin paint due to the owner polishing the granny out of it! how much is a respray again? ;)

LOL! It's an excuse to paint it liquid yellow! Still plenty of Micron's left to 'Buff' away!