ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

One Vey Sexy Car - Steve Murr's Car

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Re: V6 detail

see from them pics, i would take the mrk1, i could afford either but i would still take the mrk1

Lionel Richie

take your common blue barge Scotland and jog on!

ben, look at a mk1 up close next time you see one

C63 AMG, F430 & 172

i have, there a bit shabby but f**k me im a psh1 kid LOL

just dont like mrk2s. each to there own

i have, there a bit shabby but f**k me im a psh1 kid LOL

just dont like mrk2s. each to there own
Ben, your the first person ever on here (I think) to say that they prefer the mk1.

I much prefer the front end of the mk1 tbh, I just wished that the interior was a bit better, i've got used to it now though ;)

Having said that, I would have an rare coloured mk2 (before anyone says I only said that as I couldn't afford a mk2, I could have had one)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Don't be so bitter son! Just coz mines run's and doesn't have 110k on the clocks! And more chips than an old mug...And a GDi spliced wiring loom! PMSL

Kapoowwwww!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Lovely cars both of them.

Tell me newms is that a potten self build house your in.Father in law had one years ago and its almost identical

LY V6 with Recaros
Lovely :approve:

Mark, i'll be in touch with you when the weather gets a bit better & we can sort out you giving mine the once over :)

Ditto that.

That is one sexy car! :D Well actually it's two sexy cars, but I love LY!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
cant wait to see it at autosport, both vee's are lovely mind!!

Evening All- :approve:

Nice to see Marks posted up the pics-- just a pity the sun dont shine in Essex!!!

A great Morning well worth the slight detour up the A12 for Marks Work- Also bringing back fond memories of Mk 1 ownership-- Whoever buys that Mk 1 will be more than 100% happy-

Car got a well & truly soaked going through birmingham- Pistonheads Facililties at the NEC should have been renamed Pishdonheads as it was a case of cold water, a manky sponge & holey bucket-- Luckily where the car had been properly clay barred even the strongest willed of water droplets were having trouble clinging onto the sides as the paint was so smooth--
Managed to Sneak use of a new Microfibre towel in the hallway and shined the vee back up to its true form---
The light in the hall at pistonheads is VERY simlar to the artificial light you get in the shell garages which means the car is VERY yellow & VERY shiney---

Not quite sure what the Zymol team are going to do with it tomorrow-- Anyway-

Thanks again Marky The vees paint was in good hands today--

The v6 owners will probably all be meeting up Sunday in the hall around 3, Everyone is welcome-There was also Chris 255 there (Acid v6) ,Another Mk 1 Silver v6, a Blue cup in the hall ( who may well post on here) & of course the set wouldnt be complete without a nice williams--- although didnt see a 197??

Judging by the super cars in attendance-- Enzo, Kosinegegeggeg, lambos, Ferraris you name it they are there--
Its going to be a good show!!!

Steve

My old LY V6 in the sunshine:

DSC_0359.gif

Golf R soon...
Lovely car!

I can't help but think liquid yellow looks better in photos than it does in the metal!