ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OnePlus One, anyone got one?

2014 Focus Titanium
Any non-owner received an email from OnePlus saying there is an invite waiting for you?

Just had one now, I wonder if they've sent a load out to people who have registered on their website but not bought.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Ive had two invites for them now and ive never bought one. Got one yesterday and one at 4am this morning.

E39 530i
Yeah I had one from them before I got mine elsewhere. If you register on their site, they will send you an invite at some point.

Does anyone have another available code?

I used one from a member on here to get mine and now a family member wants to do the same but I've not received any invites yet!

Many thanks.

- on a side note I've read that the 4G isn't compatible on o2/giffgaff. I've never had 4G before but its a bit of a kick in the nuts; hoping that some of you know different?

Clio 172 Cup
(Haven't read the thread, i'm at work)

I have had one for a month and should be receiving invites soon if anyone would like one

Did anyone have any luck buying one in the 20 jan flash sale? The site kept crashing each time that I finally got though. If so would anyone mind sending me an invite to buy one?

2014 Focus Titanium
My Phone returned :smile:

New unit completely.
Rooted, Updated to 38r, then 44r. Jackpot.
Will await installing titanium to restore back to when it was sent away.
You know what, considering all the horror stories about OnePlus's customer service and aftersales, that's pretty f**king good. 11 days is more than acceptable consider it has to go to Asia and back!

You know what, considering all the horror stories about OnePlus's customer service and aftersales, that's pretty f**king good. 11 days is more than acceptable consider it has to go to Asia and back!

Took me longer than 11 days to get a Samsung appointment to get my battery replaced (at some Samsung Service Centre), in which I HAD to go there in person, couldn't even mail my fucked battery (which I understand, but they could just send a new one out..!).

Golf GTi Mk2
My nexus 4 battery is shot and the camera bug is becoming more prevalent so does anyone have an invite they can send me? What's the deal with them? Do they only last 24 hours?
**Email removed**
Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
  Giulietta 940
Anyone got an invite for this? My wife's Galaxy Nexus is on its last legs... Would be much appreciated!

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Ahh, I can't do that in work :(

I hope it fixes the restarting issues I've been having. It's restarted on me a few times now with Spotify running. Done it twice on my way to work this morning!