ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Online dealers

I just cant seem to find an online store that handles OMP rear strut braces, www.needforspeed.co.uk is no help since they only have front braces.

Does anyone know of a good, creditable, online shop?

Greetings form Mexico, by the way

There is no OMP importer in Mexico, there are in South America but shipping is just as expensive. OMP USA does not handle Renault.

GR7

Shiny red R32

OOO send an e-mail to johnh@demon-tweeks.co.uk and John will help you, or phone him direct on 01978 663 057

GR, could you ask john for me if he could get good prices on snap-on die grinders (the straight variety)....and porting equipment.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Let me know exactly what you want Ben and what car it is for, either on here or you can e-mail me if you like and I will phone him first thing in the morning for one of our chats!

well, basically thats it,just need an air powered die griner to port heads, and some porting accessories....ta very much.
Btw do you have a scottish accent?

GR7

Shiny red R32

Ben, no I dont have a Scottish accent, I just live here! Living where you do, you will be familiar with an accent similar to mine, as I come from Somerset! It isnt a broad accent though, but most people up this way can just about detect the West Country accent.

Perhaps I will phone you one day so that you can hear what I sound like!!

hah, my accent is totally screwed from living the ex-pat life.
in hk, i have a sort of british pommey accent with american pronounciation (i hate it, but im trying to correct it), new have west country nit every now and then....very confusing for most people.

No, tenía un Pointer 2000 pero lo cambie por el Clio Sport. ¿que tal el tuyo?
Si gustas, estoy en el 5627-7629 en horario de oficina para echar una plática acerca de los Clio, va?
¿Tu eres miembro del VWvortex?
Saludos!

No seguro si esto sale el derecho como yo no soy demasiado bueno en esto. ¿Hola, qué es el a semejanza de tiempo abajo allí?

What the hell?? Just kidding. I think that you ask about the weather in Mexico City, right?
Anyway, on the posts above I ask "ooo" where does he lives in Mexico so we can talk about our cars.
BTW, what does "bloke" means?
See you!

sorry, i told you i was no good...gimie a break, im in the bloody UK and from HK..
well, is it nice?..the weather that is.

All May we have had sunny days, 25*C average and dusk time is at 20:00.
Oh yeah, lots of wind with lots of dust also.
When are you coming to visit us?

Haha, ki wish, but im goin back to HK july...
32 deg C, 90% humidity!!! not alot of wind....you reallt sweat out there. But the women make up for it!!

GR7

Shiny red R32

Ben, I hope you will still keep in touch with everyone here! Have I still got the job with the company V6???

yeah, ill still be on....ill be [part of my job to do R&D and info will be need from here....
Hmmm, all V6s sole, inc the demonstrator...but i am gonna be offereing them the oportunity of a lifetime....strapping N20 to their V6s...and really flying!

got a house with twin garage and the 172 is in HK...but will be commmnig over to the UK in about 1 1/2 years....or if im lucky, well sell it (company permitting) and purchase a cliocup here....not bothered about aircon & eleccy windows etc...