ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Online wheel pictures (FAO Photoshop bods)

Im after some pictures of various wheels to see what theyd look like on a silver mk2 172.

Ive always liked Speedline wheels, especially the Chronos http://www.speedlinecorse.com/gfx/articoli/t2116.jpg

What do you recon 16" anthacite (sp?) coloured chronos would look like on a silver 172?

If someone could point me in the direction of a site that has wheel pictures that would be great.

Stu.

Will do this for ya matey, but cant do it till weekend, that is unless some one else can do it before hand...be cool if you could take a nice side profile shot of your motor, post it up in this forum and I will paste ya wheels on and then post it back here...ok?

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Yeah, the Chronos are a great rim, I had them on my old 106 GTi and I loved them!

Cheers lads.

I had a white 106 Rallye before my Clio and I always planned on getting some white 15" Chronos for it but never had the money, I think theyre a great wheel.

Stu.