ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Only gone and hit a brick in the road at 60!

Clio 172 cup
So I thought I'd share this as it has proper pissed me off!!
Was driving home from work in the rain and swerved too late and hit the brick with the passenger side wheel... This was the result...

29b207fecbebea7e34c7e0348a572784_zps60952afc.jpg

1752df95ab2eb5f6eb6f0bfbc2334acf_zpsb5421775.jpg

31fa4c707b0b5d360af36c4397b63016_zpsfd02f241.jpg

anyone know of if its worth repairing and a rough cost.. Or could it be the excuse I need for new wheels ;)

Clio 172 cup
Yeah was lucky to be honest, was raining pretty hard. There was a massive bang and it knocked the car to one side. I s**t my pants lol. Instant flat.. In the rain.. Not happy!

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
Coulda been worse I suppose, but yeah, good excuse to buy some new wheels!

Lepsons took a buckle and a flat spot out of one of my old wheels I hit a huge pot hole. Was about £80+ vat to sort might be worth just emailing them a picture

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Why does it always hit the weakest part between the spokes :( the inner rim broke of mine last time I hit a brick grrr!

Clio 172 cup
Yeah could be worth a try I guess, there is a place about 10 mins away from me called wheel guine. My mate knows the people there so I might try them as well!

Ryan172

ClioSport Club Member
  Iceburg 172 ph2
It may be wise to have your suspension checked out now, Looks like it took one hell of a hit.

Clio 172 cup
yeah I'm gonna take it to get the alignment and front suspension etc checked over! Certainly felt pretty bad in the car :( just gotta sort out some wheels as well!!