ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

oops... smash!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Civic Vs bike

wont go into details due to insurance blah blah.
18yo on 600cc bike , licence for about a week, acting foolish + civic coupe = Smash

basicly my brother pulled out of a junction (in traffic) cars had stopped to allow him out, cars on other side had also stoped to allow him out, pulls to the middle of the rd, biker is on the other side of the road over taking all the stationary cars in the traffic , fails to see my brother and drives thru the front of his pride n joy :(

6214_107431923483_505458483_2022249.gif

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Will your brother have to use his insurance as he pulled out?

Or witnesses to say the biker overtook?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
See this is why those bike adverts f**k me off..

**Look twice for the biker***

f**k off, if he wasn't overtaking like a tale (which 90% of bikers do) he wouldn't have hit the car.

It should be

**Bikers look twice for the car**

Titanium 182

f**k off, if he wasn't overtaking like a tale (which 90% of bikers do) he wouldn't have hit the car.

It should be

+1

Last edited:
  Fabia VRS

It should be

Well put.

Kawasaki. The 600cc bike should be restricted to 33bhp( i think) as he'sonly 18 with an A1 licence, if its not his insurance is invalid

Last edited:
  AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Was a big bike, said he was doing 10mph, now seeing as was brother was stationary, anyone belive the 10mph?

I'm not saying he was doing 10mph, would it have been possible to go alot faster? looking at the pic the rider made the dent in the bonnet.
Hope it all gets sorted.

clio 182 black /gold
That sure is nasty. That happened to my cusion he over took a car turning left and another car pulled out of the side road. He was 100% at fault for over taking. Hope this helps you.

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f

It should be

this is a totally different scenario to the advert tho, in the advert he's on his own with no traffic around him and the guy pulls out infront of him. i've lost count how many times its happened to me. even today 3 people pulled out infront of me and i was in the f**king car.........the standard of driving has deteriated terribly these days

this guy was filtering, obviously though as he was by the sounds of it inexperienced he wasn't keeping an eye out for the traffic around him

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Was your brother moving? He was sat across the path of the biker, in the bikers lane?

Would be nice to have the other half of the story :p

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
no he wasnt moving as far as i know, the biker was over taking the stationay traffic but on the wrong side of the road.

all going off what ive been told

but it looks good fro my bro as the guy sat in the outside lane letting him out is an ex traffic cop and the people letting him out on the far side of the rd was an ambulance, both willing to be witnesses