ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Operation Flashpoint 2

Evo 8 Jap Crap
OH my GOD

Have a look at the new footage released this week

http://www.codemasters.com/flashpoint/language.php

bhgf.jpg

Last edited:
It does look good and I for one have been looking forward to this but have also heard some not so positive stuff, have to wait and see.

Shed.
Looks okay but i prefer an unrealistic shooter, didnt like how flashpoint handled really but the maps were epic.

SLK 350
Loved the original, me and a mate spent most of our time in the editor mind - Trabant throwing wheeee.

Hope it's the game it deserves to be, remember reading about the forthcoming sequel like 6-7 years ago lol.

BG 182
The original was amazing, especially the extra missions in....Red Hammer or whatever the old expansion was called lol.

Integra Type-R DC2
My favourite game of all time. Did anyone else become addicted to MFCTI/crCTI/BWCTI?

Clio Sport 182 Cup 2005
Best FPS ever.

Realistic...ArmaAssault was an amazing and now this OFP2 is going to be the nuts.

I played with a LAN connection with my bro in a co-op,was s**t hot....

I bought a new PC just for the 1st game. You can see for miles. Amazing.

Integra Type-R DC2
Im so excited for this game, its unreal. I know its not being developed by the same team, but it looks like Codemasters are doing a pretty good job themselfs!

[YOUTUBE]KZu5SzegJwg[/YOUTUBE]

Integra Type-R DC2
Yeah, Arma was 'mediocre' at best. Was a big let down for me personally, OFP is my favourite game of all time. Never had so much fun out of a game since. Playing CTI for hours, sitting on the edge of a forest with a Remignton 700, picking off enemys. Mint.

Integra Type-R DC2
Loads of new vidoes for this now, looks the tits!

[youtube]1tVXFpl2NCs[/youtube]
[youtube]bYGv46MFdEo[/youtube]
[youtube]lCi6rvpvzjs[/youtube]

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Good find

This is gonna be awesome, i remember some of the missions on the old game took hours even with 3 or 4 of you playing co op you really had to plan what you was doing

Integra Type-R DC2
Good find

This is gonna be awesome, i remember some of the missions on the old game took hours even with 3 or 4 of you playing co op you really had to plan what you was doing

Yea, it was literally the best game I ever played online. Spent hours on it.

Did you ever play much Capture the Island?

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Yea, it was literally the best game I ever played online. Spent hours on it.

Did you ever play much Capture the Island?

Nah dont think i did, just used to do the missions and missions people had created with other mates online

Lee

BMW M2C
I had a quick play last week. It's not bad to be honest. Not really my cup of tea but I'll give it a rinsing. It's improved massively over the last month or so.

Integra Type-R DC2
Dont suppose you ever played the original Lee? Im slightly worried its not going to be as immersive.

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
cant wait for this, well i have for a number of years.

it was a really good game, was a little rough a round the edges in places, but the choise of stuff to do was brilliant.

hope its fighting the ruskies again!

looks awesome this game, actually cannot wait. codmw2 beater? maybe, all depends on the onlime mode imo lol.

one thing thats getting to me, is how stiff the AI players are, they dont moe the top halfs of their bodies

Golf GTi Mk2
I'm looking forward to this more than MW2, loved the first one, had all 3 expansion packs. Should be fairly epic online compared to the frantic 'he who moves quickest wins' pace of CoD.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I'm looking forward to this more than MW2, loved the first one, had all 3 expansion packs. Should be fairly epic online compared to the frantic 'he who moves quickest wins' pace of CoD.

This will never be as popular as COD. It requires a fair bit of the 'ol grey matter and will keep people away in droves.

Now dumb-it down and add 324 perks, then maybe the masses will be interested in it.

D.

^^Interesting its not getting the best of reviews averaging 7-8, however Eurogamer.cz gave it 4/10!! The review however has been pulled as it broke the codies date embargo

JB

RB 182 Cup
The original was immense. Loved popping up from behind a hill or forest in a Mi-24 or Cobra and losing off a couple of missiles at an enemy convoy before moving in and blatting the s**t out of the remaining vehicles/personnel with FFARs and cannon fire.

And in the new one they have Littlebirds!