ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinion - Sunstrips

Clio v6

Ah yes my problem is I have my sun visor down permanently, but I can at least see round it or lift it a little if need be. I tend to park back from the lights but it does seem odd to other drivers. Would a sunstrip be a real nuisance?

I dont have that many problems. Sometimes have to move my head a bit, but mostly its fine.

Daz.

I had one on my Clio, but I had to replace it every year because it fails the MOT with the deeper sunstrips - mine was 10" deep - something to do with the windscreen wipers.

dont like them, i actually turned down a free sunstrip when getting my windows tinted...never have liked them..never will:(

but its the same with every modification...different strokes for different folks!

Abarth Grande Punto

personally i think they look silly, they fall in the same category as led washer lights! :(