ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions needed please... Wheels on 182

FF182
Hi

I am looking to change my standard 182 wheels to something a bit different . I quite like the look of these .

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Whee...hined+w/Black+Accent&GCID=C13674x032&code=yes
What does anyone think, forgot to say my clio is Black Gold in colour.

What other wheels should i be considering.....

Next quick question is if i were to put my standard silver 182 wheels on fleabay what is the going rate i should get for them, either with or without tyres.

cheers all

Golf R soon...
Hi

I am looking to change my standard 182 wheels to something a bit different . I quite like the look of these .

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Whee...hined+w/Black+Accent&GCID=C13674x032&code=yes
What does anyone think, forgot to say my clio is Black Gold in colour.

What other wheels should i be considering.....

Next quick question is if i were to put my standard silver 182 wheels on fleabay what is the going rate i should get for them, either with or without tyres.

cheers all

Those anniversary OZ alloys are proper nice! Get the 17's if your thinking about it! What colour is your car?

I sold my cup back 182 wheels a while ago with good tyres for £230. Pretty sure you can get more than that if there are in mint condition.

Daz

FF182
Those anniversary OZ alloys are proper nice! Get the 17's if your thinking about it! Daz

Thanks for the reply mate, i am only going for the 16's as i dont want to affect the handling, plus i can transfer my tyres over hence saving a few pennies.

Anybody else.....

Golf R soon...
Those anniversary OZ alloys are proper nice! Get the 17's if your thinking about it! Daz

Thanks for the reply mate, i am only going for the 16's as i dont want to affect the handling, plus i can transfer my tyres over hence saving a few pennies.

Anybody else.....

I know what you mean , I stuck with 16", doesn't affect the handling then!

On that website its says there available in 17" and 18"

Breaking A 172 Replica
Yeah good move to stick with the 16s!

As for the wheels themselves...would look nice on other cars but not clios.

They are too harsh for a clio. A clio is a curvy smooth car. Go for something less sharp and aggressive.

Sam

Nike Lunar Elite's
Hate those wheels, they will do nothing for the Clio.

I just sold a set of silver 182 wheels, 3 mint 1 with a couple of marks, with 2 brand new Conti Sport Contact 2's and a couple of 1/2 worn budget tyres for £410!

FF182
those are quite rancid!:dead:

:lolup: :lolup: Fair enough, thanks for the comments, i knew they would be "marmite" wheels just couldnt make my mind up on how I felt about them,
looks like I will be playing safe and going for the ultraleggera's then. Question is now what colour ......:S

Nike Lunar Elite's
those are quite rancid!:dead:

:lolup: :lolup: Fair enough, thanks for the comments, i knew they would be "marmite" wheels just couldnt make my mind up on how I felt about them,
looks like I will be playing safe and going for the ultraleggera's then. Question is now what colour ......:S

You'll struggle with the Ultra's as they are only available in et37 which will cause problems as soon as the 182 is lowered (unless you get them machined)

FF182
You'll struggle with the Ultra's as they are only available in et37 which will cause problems as soon as the 182 is lowered (unless you get them machined)

Great ! :( , it isnt lowered at the moment but was thinking about it in the future , so besided turini's what other options are there ?