ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions on future mods?

Golf R soon...
I'm thinking of getting a non resonating milltek exhaust soon but can you guys recommend any other exhaust system for my R32?

Also thinking of getting the wheels done in anthracite, like this...

Rosy2.gif

Rosy1.gif

Rosy.gif

What do people think?

The badges will probably be done black like the car above as well

Snotter's
please please please dont do the wheels balck,either keep the rims std colour or change them for some bbs items.

Everyone seems to be putting black rims on everything.IMO it looks tacky, cheap and drug dealerish on most cars.

The r32 is one of those that shouldnt really be messed with, exhaust go for a miltek or supersprint.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
I love them on the big BBS rims :) Don't do the rims black IMHO. But Miltek and APR remap for the win for sure. I'd get the Haldex controller as well, get the 70:30 rear bias going on ;)

Dan

I love the wheels anthracite , i don't think i'd touch the badges tho , the crome will add to the detail IMHO

I don't know about the zorst , but Miltek seems to be the favorite for VAG owners!

Then a uprated Haldex controller , seends more power to the rears faster , and making it a 50/50 split.

Save up to get cams or supercharge it!

leon

Mk4 .:R32
get a cupra r splitter. trust me it looks mint.

non resonating miltek as well!!

I'd leave the wheels silver personally!! I think R32s look pretty spot on std

Golf R soon...
Thanks for your thoughts people, appreciated.

I think I safe in saying that a cupra r splitter and exhaust are ok to do!

I must admit as most of you have said the R32 looks pretty good standard :)