ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

opinions on rear badge please

I'm torn between the yozza and milltek, apparently the milltek cracks at the welds, in some cases. the yozza looks seriously quality too...

No - there are a select few that did this very early on after them first being released. They're good quality and sound brilliant.

Inferno 182FF
The only problem I have will the milltek is it blows where it joins the cat. But its not even enough to set the gasses sensor off.

There is no blowing issue! It happens on every exhaust on the 182s due to the mounts perishing over time. If it's blowing then it's not set up right - simple.

Inferno 182FF
There is no blowing issue! It happens on every exhaust on the 182s due to the mounts perishing over time. If it's blowing then it's not set up right - simple.

I have lost count of the amount of times I've had mine off and put back together again, never mind the amount of fire gum used as well, and mine still blows! Don't know if its because I've only got cat back onto standard cat or what but thinking bout wrapping it soon imo!

Last edited:
I have lost count of the amount of times I've had mine off and put back together again, never mind the amount of fire gum used as well, and mine still blows! Don't know if its because I've only got cat back onto standard cat or what but thinking bout wrapping it soon imo!
It's the gap that blows though, not the exhaust. Mine's sleeved so there's no gap. Easy.

It's the same for any 182 exhaust because of the angle (due to the mounts) and the crappy join.

Inferno 182FF
Aw yeah I didn't mean the actual exhaust was s**t and blowing. Just the joint. Out of interest what you wrap yours with?

2002 Clio 172
8y3a8ese.jpg

u9une2y2.jpg

Only one I think looks half decent.

You have literally just made my mind up! Couldnt decide which one to go for :( 197 or 200?? 197 badge it is!!! :)