ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions on Turbines please

Fiesta ST-3
Just agreed a price of £100 for a set of 4 turbines. Which IMO is pretty god damn cheap! I have 15's atm so could just swap tyres over for now until i can afford for some stretch. Pic of my car as it is now

fcs4.jpg

Need opinions on if you think it would work!? and what colour? I was thinking white.

All comments welcome as i would like a range of opinions :)

Clio mk3 1.2 Extreme
Yes defiantly do it. £100 is a steal as long as there straight and all. If you change your mind spend some time refurbing them if they need it and sell them on

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I dont like them but i think they could suit your car's colour and height. Would like to see a PS before deciding though.

b/g 182, meg tourer
turbines would really suit that. a think a fun colour would look good, red, green etc. i don't like white wheels, and grey or black wouldn't stand out enough.

PH1 iceburg
I think paint them a similar colour to the car with a polished lip and polish the inside of the blades