ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I like it before and after tbh, however the standard exhaust with a de-cat sounds abit w**k on the video, no doubt is different irl.

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Much prefer the jdm front end! The exhaust sounds a bit tinny and too raspy for me on the video. Might sound different in person mind. Like what you've done though :)

​Whats next for it?

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Much prefer the jdm front end! The exhaust sounds a bit tinny and too raspy for me on the video. Might sound different in person mind. Like what you've done though :)

​Whats next for it?

Cars in the park this weekend and Japfest next weekend... so a few shows and stuff

I might upgrade the audio and the tyres next, the 16" wheels came with some Yokohama budget sounding tyres and they're pretty dire.

There is a lad on the Integra forum selling these optional extra side skirts and rear bumper though

I quite fancy them :eek:

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
^
That looks pretty good. How much is jap fest nowadays? I might go as its just down the road but if i remember its pretty expensive for a chavvy day out..lol

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
I've paid £20 ish and it gets me and upto 3 other people in (whoevers in my car)

Can get in the boot if you want... lol

Japfest is europes biggest, a no brainer for me! Even if it is a 420 mile round trip

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah just looked it's £20 per car if you're part of a club. £25 per person if not on the day. So if i go with a few mates thats a 1er between us. Madness.

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
UK front end is soo much nicer and more desirable but fair play for the work that's gone in and more importantly the de-chav is so much nice.
I'm sure the police approve even if CS doesn't ;)

​Bullshit asshole no one likes the tuna here

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Spent ages doing this on Photoshop last night and forgot to export it :(:coffee:

32714DDE-73BD-4FB7-A5E8-F7AF3D4E60A4-1090-00000031372418F8_zpsa69d3f16.jpg

Also reading Top Gear this morning gave me a nice surprise..

E0E8B6B2-8F85-4D57-9010-0C17A68F9FA9-1090-000000313B71247F_zpscfddd483.jpg
9AFD6441-B875-4412-88E5-788963D7C85E-1090-000000313EFBECDB_zps431ca0b3.jpg

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Are you on PistonHeads? Sure I've read this story before lol, only did you have black wheels at some point as well?

Basically I do actually prefer the JDM front but I still think its awesome

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
I really like it mate :)

The exhaust still sounds fantastic imo too. Do you miss the bc2?

thanks bud

Erm yeah I miss it sometimes, you know those moments where you just turn the radio down and drive? The buddyclub was epic for that

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Can I ask why you didn't just buy a Jdm teg in the first place? Lol I mean there's little between them in insurance and Jdm usually have less rust and are probably cheaper to buy. Just seems like a strange thing to do.

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Can I ask why you didn't just buy a Jdm teg in the first place? Lol I mean there's little between them in insurance and Jdm usually have less rust and are probably cheaper to buy. Just seems like a strange thing to do.

yeah sure

JDM Tegs are more expensive for a good one, especially in 98 spec guise (which is basically a UKDM)

JDM insurance is simply a no go for me, my current insurer wouldn't even give me a quote (where as aesthical mods are fine)

Finally the main point really, its hard to buy a good teg now. Mines had recent clutch cam belt etc, so I wanted to keep the mechanical side of it

and the whole front end cost me £104 and a day or so of graft to pull off, so nothing really!