ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

oppinions please

i thiknk it looks alrite, it might look better if it was a full size picture of the whole car, cant really see it if it goes well together, but looks ok. do u have the whole picture of car ??

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

no only done one side to see what it looks like, im going to to do both sides and a centre splitter then put full size pics up on the weekend

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

Quote: Originally posted by Remedi on 01 June 2005

I think it would better as one whole splitter.
am on it mate, its going to have corner splitters each side then a centre cup splitter through the middle if it looks good then its being sent off to be made in carbon

LY 200

Ummm can we see a pic with both sides done please?

I dont think I like it with the middle missing!!!

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

hmmm just put both on and have to say im embarrassed to post pics up looks well tacky, like i said not intended for people who like standard cars

audi S3

--------------------------------------------------gay--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Edited by Ballcrusher on 04 June 2005 at 11:24am]