ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opps!!!!!! SOS... PETE! *pic*

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

It settled so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!! only lowerd it about 70mm now ;)

was at 90 first time we think PMSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote: Originally posted by LEO& on 11 May 2005

wow amazin :D
lol, u guys are goin on like its good?! it settled that low by accident... driving down the road it ripped his splitter off and scraped all his bumper.

Hes had to raise it.

ok, petes had to raise it. lol

i remember him sayin in the trhead yest "its ok pete i watched u so its ok if it need raising, i can do it". pmsl

love ya really mark

Lee

BMW M2C

Looks great Mark.

Id not even get off the drive at home in that.

I must be getting old though because I really dont see the point in making your transport almost unusable. Id not be able to leave the town I live in due to it being surrounded by speed bumps. :eek:

Any chance of a picture with something by the bumper for a scale comparision. How about your car key held between the front bumper and the ground? From this pics it looks the lower Cup Ive seen on here.

How much grinding did Pete get to do?

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

lol lee mate its raised now...... it was undriveable, i went up a small ramp and it ripped my splitter off :oops:

Lee

BMW M2C

Phew. lol

Looked good though. Ive only caught my splitter on kerbs so far, but then mine is on offroader compared to yours.

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

yeh say pete raised mine 20mm.... when my axle stands i think ill do it another 10mm, its rubbing a little bit still when u corner hard, will work under the arches again soon