ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Orange 182 white wheels (photoshop?)

drc

Hi all could anyone please photoshop these wheels so they are white i have tried and failed. just pondering the thought really . Points of veiw welcome.

26122006053.jpg

19122006026.jpg

Cheers

I had a look around using the search but again failed to find one. (NOOB)

Nimbus Megane R26
not nice imo. White turini's and do ur side badges inferno with white letters would look good..

#001 172 Exclusive
i put some mk2 172 wheels on mine in white when i forst got the wheels but didnt really like them, but see for yourself..........................
paulsotherpics109.jpg

White wheels are for people who stare at their car on the drive all day, and spend the next day cleaning it with an electric toothbrush. Black wheels are for men.

drc

Thank you guys!, i am unsure about it also now i might just stick to the original ....... i had white multispoke alloys on my Black GTIR and looked very nice .

Cheers

Don't do it! The 182 wheels are really not suited to be white. I was going to do it, but it just didnt look right in the photoshops.