ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

orange renault badges? should i?

fiesta zetec s mk5 / 182
right get paid on friday and am looking at buying some plastikote floresent orange paint, gunna do my gear knob insert, and dash inserts and engine cover definately but just wondering whether i should do my renault sport badges also. this is the colour :
DSC00213.jpg

(thanks matt 182)

opinions?

v6
Yes defo :) done my front diamond focus st orange as well as side badge lettering. Always gets good comments :star:

Turbo'd lude, Astra
I say do it.... Greggs ones are stunning, really makes his car stand out above others :)

extreme 04
is that plasticote paint good enough to go on calipers...
doesnt say its heat resitstant or anything, surely it would just peel?

fiesta zetec s mk5 / 182
bloody hell. been a while since i considered this. going for the more subtle look now but would still like to see it done

extreme 04
yesh but hammerite dont do orange for some reason... perhaps peoplke dont wish to paint thier boilers orange ahaa
i dont wanna have to buy some proper caliper paint, the only stuff i can find is the st paint and thats like £25

v6
yesh but hammerite dont do orange for some reason... perhaps peoplke dont wish to paint thier boilers orange ahaa
i dont wanna have to buy some proper caliper paint, the only stuff i can find is the st paint and thats like £25

Hammerite can do any Dulux colour...

extreme 04
surely if you got them to mix a specifit colour then it would cost as much as caliper paint anyway?
or is it the same price?