ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Orderd my mk2 v6

Just orderd the mk2 v6 from my local dealerits going to take 12 weeks max to arrive.They have taken my mk1 in part exchange,blue is the coloiur i have orderd,i think its the best colour.cant wait!!!!!!!!!!

Nice mate, I guess you liked you mk1 enough to have another. I must admit the mk2 is lovely and I might agree with you about the blue (or poss red)

Megane 225 baby! :)

oh you lucky thing - Im not jealous one little bit ;) and to get in the blue as well - thats just rubbing it in!!!!

its a brave decision. I wouldnt go for any renault costing North of £15k. As the others have pointed out you can get some very serious machinery for £25+k and my choice would be a used TVR or a new Evo.

Anyway, its a lovely looking car, and I hope you enjoy it.

Good choice mate TVRs are plastic piles of sh*t dont listen to them! The Clio did well in a recent group test against the EVO FQ300 too.Youve made the individual choice well done, id want one even if it had a reliant robin chassis and engine!

-Rob

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 03 June 2003

id want one even if it had a reliant robin chassis and engine!

-Rob
You are a strange one!!!

Fair play though mate, i was debating trading my MK1 172 in for the MK1 V6 they have come down so much in price. Can get a good deal.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 03 June 2003

Good choice mate TVRs are plastic piles of sh*t dont listen to them! The Clio did well in a recent group test against the EVO FQ300 too.Youve made the individual choice well done, id want one even if it had a reliant robin chassis and engine!
-Rob

It is well known that TVRs break down regularly!! My local garage has them in very often especially to replace rusty parts or engine probs. The last time I was in there, they had a TVR on the ramp because the front end had collapsed onto one of the wheels because of a long arm thing underneath the front had done the normal thing (to TVRs) and rusted through.

They look OK but I dont think they are sound mechanically. Heres one that was in for fixing.

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/file.php?image=1054630006__p20tvrfront.jpg