ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ordered my 182 JUST NOW

Just ordered a 182 from my local Renault Dealer

Black Gold

Both Cup packs

Full tank of fuel

AA cover

I paid £12500 really had to push em though.

Even better I have jumped the waiting list and the guy managed to get me one for next week!!!

WELL HAPPY :)

I have joined the 182 club

Quote: Originally posted by 182blue on 07 January 2005

how did you jump the waiting list
Lol nice aviator. They guy at the dealership was real good. Found me one that had just been placed on the transporter and nabbed it.

Not Pre registered made sure of that. First time Renault have ever impressed me. lol BUT I AINT GOT IT YET!

Quote: Originally posted by Pete on 07 January 2005

You complete idiot! You bought another Clio? :confused:
I went looking at the Cupra R but they are just to expensive, and i just didnt like the seats. The deal I got on the 182 was good.

I sometimes moan about the Clio but i never regret buying it.

Think ill be happy with the 182 :D

Quote: Originally posted by Pete on 07 January 2005

You complete idiot! You bought another Clio? :confused:
how to win friends and influence people....????.

hope you enjoy the 182, like you say theres not alot closer for the money

Yaris Hybrid

My neighbour just ordered a 182. He was supposed to be picking it up today. An ex demo racing blue with stripes and those stickers down the front of the door that were on the press cars.

Cant believe we will have 182s next door to eachother!

Lee

BMW M2C

Nice one. I was very impressed when I upgraded from the 172 to the 182. Its a noticable improvement.