ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ordered My 197

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Racing blue with all options bay thoese sh*tty turning light things

does anywhere sell lexus lights yet?
also i want some 100mm pi springs?

anyways cant wait.. off to halfords ro get me sum subs n a new gear knob!

whhooopppeee!

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
what do people think of a fse power boost valve for them?
seen some chromes too .. cant f**king wait

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
na i dont wana waste money on 300quid chip.. my mate has a boost switch on his xrsi got it from ebay for like £40. can put up to 40hp as long as u have a k&n filter on..

do these fit the clio?

172 Cup
ben_p said:
na i dont wana waste money on 300quid chip.. my mate has a boost switch on his xrsi got it from ebay for like £40. can put up to 40hp as long as u have a k&n filter on.. do these fit the clio?

The word ignorant comes to mind......

An orange one
i believe k-tec are working on a 197 exhaust..until then just remove the airbox and put some of your mums tights over the inlet, and take the exhaust off...it'll sound MINT!!

you know it needs some 21" spinners..

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
what u guys think of a e-tec spoiler? they look good like the ones in fnf!

it needs a spoiler and i wana get some down force for the rear wheel drive

ben_p said:
Racing blue with all options bay thoese sh*tty turning light things

does anywhere sell lexus lights yet?
also i want some 100mm pi springs?

anyways cant wait.. off to halfords ro get me sum subs n a new gear knob!

whhooopppeee!
I've never heard of Lexus lights what are they are they like the lights you see on the back of Saxo's?

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
yer well not ecosse ones just sick clear ones.

seen these elctronic superchargers too.. if i get ones of those. (50hp) and the super ebay chip (40) when on full) will i be running 290ish hp?

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Mike-bham said:
More like 300bhp as the K&N will Give at least 10bhp

sweet.. ive seen a race-x filter which has a caf with it and u get a sticker with that one too, which is better the race-x or the k&n

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
dont be silly please .. im really happy with what i ordered.. and looed on how to pimp it up!

Lee

BMW M2C
This sort of talk may be the norm on Pug forums Ben but we'll have none of it on here.;)

Last edited:
YYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! YYYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Chav language = THATS A RAW MOD BLUD!!!!

Translates = thats a good modification mate

172 Cup
Just dont ruin it mate with tacky mod's fella. You've spent your hard earned cash on it. Do sensible things like top her up with optimax, stick Silkolene in the engine and wash her every god dam day !.....

Topgun said:
Just dont ruin it mate with tacky mod's fella. You've spent your hard earned cash on it. Do sensible things like top her up with optimax, stick Silkolene in the engine and wash her every god dam day !.....

wot he said