ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ordered New 182 :)

Finally ordered my new 182, i went for Petrol Blue in the end, and the Cup spoiler and splitter, Cup suspension and the 6 disc changer, got it for just over £13k, which i didnt think was bad at all! Just got to wait 6 long weeks now :(.

Looking forward to been back in a little clio!!!

Dave

Mini Cooper S sport

OOoooh I dont think anyone on heres got a petrol blue one yet!! Get some pics up when youve got it :)

Congrats! (Im still tempted to get a 182....!)

Black Gold 182

Where did you end up getting it from mate? I remember you posting a few days ago about Walker Renault. Will be good to have another 182 driver in the locality!

I Got it from Renault Wolverhampton in the end, its fairly close to me as well as i am only in Kingswinford.

what colour is your 182 have seen a few in Stourbridge as i work there, will look out for yours

Quote: Originally posted by Metallic Black on 13 April 2005
OOoooh I dont think anyone on heres got a petrol blue one yet!! Get some pics up when youve got it :) Congrats! (Im still tempted to get a 182....!)

Go on Metallic Black, you know you want too ;)

Black Gold 182

Yeah thats where mine is from too, nice bunch there arent they?! Who did you talk to there? I drive a titanium silver one, have only seen another two knocking around in Stourbridge before.

Think the Rangie is going to have to go tbh, have not completly decided yet though, Dealt with a chap called mike he normally deals with the mobility customers but a friend put me in touch with him, think i have seen yours on Stourbridge ring road!

Dave

Black Gold 182

Mike Tew perhaps? Balding grey at the sides? Really top bloke!! Definitely post pics when you get it though, but I hope I get to see it in the flesh when youre driving round!

106 GTi

Nice one, not a bad price with the id paint.

Looking forward to seeing some pics its a rare colour on here.

Well done ive had my petrol blue 182 for 6 days now and its great. Cant wait till ive run it in and can put my foot down.

Ive also got the cup packs and believe me the car looks absolutely stunning in full sunlight. Everyone that has seen it loves the colour and i havent seen any other 182s with this colour where I live or indeed any other 182s.

Have fun you will love it

Not yet waiting for some more nice sunny weather, maybe at the weekend but will get some posted for you all to admire