ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ordered new plasma dials!!

Iceberg 172 Cup
Dont know if anyone has ever seen this in real life but they look bloody amazing at night!!!

Will be arriving next week so pics up when fitted!! This pic isnt in focus so looks funky!! :approve:

DSCF5078.jpg

a3e7_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  320d
They're for a non sport though mate. The rev counter only goes up to 7000 rather than 8000.

Personally I'm not so much of a fan. The best look is the standard dials with white led backlights. Ball ache of a job apparently though.

Megane 225 F1
I think you'll find if you look at the 2nd picture , it goes up to 8k ;) Who looks stupid now?

Think that pic could be mine?

I liked them when i was younger, tried to make the rest of the dials match, did everything bar the Climate control on the 1.2, ran it for a year then sold the kit, they did look VERY aftermarket, but on a non sport if thats what you fancy there ok.

Like the standard dials much more if im honest.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
You could have also saved yourself a load of many and just swapped the orange LED's for blue (and red where needed) ones..! Only takes 30mins or less...

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
what are the LED bulb sizes and quantity required for this?
thanks.
they are not the bulb type iirc, but are the SMD type led. Best option would be to look on a led website that sells LED's for cars (like ultraleds.co.uk), I think there is a guide on here somewhere as well.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
just wondering, how many screens do you need to drive?! lol. its like a multiscreen car cinema system lol.

Also these kits look crap unless you make everything else blue as well. orange and blue do not mix well!

clio 172 cup 2003
i have changed the clock to blue as well and bought some blue plasma gauges but not sure were to fit yet
just wondering, how many screens do you need to drive?! lol. its like a multiscreen car cinema system lol.

Also these kits look crap unless you make everything else blue as well. orange and blue do not mix well!