ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ordering from clean + shiny

Car  visualize whirled pe
I can't find anywhere on the site that says I can order by cheque. Has anyone off here ordered this way before? How long has it taken for your wax to turn up this way?
Or would you just do it over the phone by credit card (not wanting to do this on the net)

I'm thinking of getting some P21s for my pearl black. I'm too tight to pay more than £20, if you could let me know if there is anything better on black than the P21s for this price let me know.
 
I would just phone tbh. The XXX seems identical to Poorboys Nattys is not bad but I prefer P21s over it.
 
Back
Top