ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oreca Group A Exhaust

2002 172
Just out of interest, I see a lot about the Oreca Group N but nothing on the Group A.

Has anyone bought the Group A and if so whats the opinion of it? My exhaust is shafted and I need something.

My options are:

Oreca Group A
Oreca Group N
Yozza Race
K-Tec Recessed

Cheers,
Matt

2002 172
I would like to do a few trackdays, I will more than likely start with Blyton as I've never done any track work before. I would like to do Cadwell as, like Blyton it's fairly close to me.

Matt - don't ... seriously

I have the Group N and it was so loud I had to have another silencer welded in the centre just to be able to pass noise tests
That's the 2.25" one - the Group A is 2.5" and even louder. There's no way you'd get on a track day and the car would just be uncomfortable to drive

I would avoid the Oreca stuff entirely to be honest if you're using it as a road car occasionally too

2002 172
It will be my every day car Phil. I think K-Tec recessed is looking like the favourite to be honest. Can't be going with something making my ears bleed haha