ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Orginal Mk2 Ph1 Aerial Stolen, Who Would? LOL

Renault Clio 1.2 RN MK2
as above, must have taken some doin as i couldnt get it off lol, did me a big favour tho cus i was meaning to get a smaller aerial,

some nice marks left in the aerial base tho,

ah well, doesnt it just wanna make you laugh!!

many Regards

Nathan

Renault Clio 1.2 RN MK2
yeah the original 20 foot UFO one was nicked god they must have been desperatei noticed it was gone yesterday, lol right outside my house in daylight

lol

nathan

Renault Clio 1.2 RN MK2
as above, must have taken some doin as i couldnt get it off lol, did me a big favour tho cus i was meaning to get a smaller aerial,

some nice marks left in the aerial base tho,

ah well, doesnt it just wanna make you laugh!!

many Regards

Nathan

as mentioned in the above post, must have used pliers, as they damaged the base.

?
Hang on.. so someone actually went out with the intention of stealing this piece of crap aerial that no one wants? so much so that they took the relevant tools with them? LOL.. why oh why

Maybe tjey wanted a fishing rod ??
- seriously though, mk2 ph1 aeriels are wayyy too long !!

Sucks that someone stole it though.

PH2 172
get one of the little bee sting ones, look chavvy on some cars but tehy do a fair few colours and the blue would match your car pretty well i reckon?

PH2 172
i got one of them too, pretty good altho cant get some of teh local radio stations. Certainly looks nicer anyway!

RS Meg 175
bah keep it...it can double as a fly fishing rod and a lightning conductor.....on the flip side hack it down and put the rubber cover on the end again or i have a richbrook one in black and it seems to be ok radio signal is a bit shat but i bought it for looks...

Chelsea tractor
Lol I just got rid of my 6ft aerial today to stop it tapping on the roof :D Got a new (smaller) one from Renault after they told me it wouldn't fit... Cost me the whole of £5 too

Renault Clio 1.2 RN MK2
i bought the richbrook anti-theft one from halfrauds as soo as i noticed lol, i chuckled to myself ahhh, wheres that F***er gone, 1 less job to do

i get all the usual radio stations with no difference in quality

nathan