ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Origin - top customer service :-)

Renault Laguna Coupe

Had my Origin B2 for a couple of years now, and it developed an intermittent problem on the display. Phoned Origin. They said just send it back to us. No rubbish about where or when I bought it, no asking for proofs of purchase. No hassle at all in fact.

It was returned to me in perfect working order.

Next I found I couldnt update it. Reckoned it was the cable so tried it with Lees cable and it updated fine (cheers Lee!). Phoned Origin and asked for a replacement cable - no trouble at all Sir, arrived in the post the next day, no charge.

Is this top customer service or what?

glad it all got sorted mike.

i had similar problems... all replaced FOC without even asking who/where i bought it from.

Top marks for customer service!

VaVa

Superb. The world would be a much nicer place if more companies were like that.

Every other company I approached with problems have been nothing but trouble. Especially just recently with Sky Tv. f**king idiots. I pay £42 a month for crap TV and they still want to try and charge me a call out fee of £70!! The Cheek!!

Lee

BMW M2C

Nice one Mike.

All they need to do now is make them with rubber buttons so they dont rattle.

don't

fook me, good customer service when you have a problem

shame the people ive been ringing lately havent been so helpful, scamming b*****ds