ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OS X "must have" Apps

Re: Mac "must have" Apps

What time does it open?
What time is that over here?
How much will the apps cost?
Apple won't even allow piracy/terrorist/bomb apps. So unfair.
How do I download them?

etc.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

No only clever people have macs, don't they?

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b

can apps still be installed the old fashioned way as well when you have the store? will have to update mine tonight

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS

I really wish they hadn't released this. I can see my bank account taking a hit.

No OS X update when I searched just now :S

EDIT: Gay, only for snow leopard. Can I use my snow leopard from my mini on my macbook, or do apple have a fit over licences?

Last edited:

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS

I can't download anything :( . I click on something, it asks me to enter my ID and password and click "Billing Info", I do that and then nothing.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

That's ruined my night TBH. I paid £120 and thought I got a bargain.

I have all the programs that I need on my Mac so I can do all I currently wish.

I'm still going to end up buying more and more things.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep

Angry Birds ! £2.99 for a limited time.

Aperture 3 on its way down too. I liked it when i d/l'd the demo a while back (of 2 I think ?) but couldn't even begin to justify the 3 figure price back then.

Damn Apple .. I'm gonna be broke before Feb !!

Inferno 182 CUP

I take it you mean Photoshop, rather than the entire Creative Suite? Photoshop's a different animal to Aperture.

yeah but PS comes within CS doesnt it ...

i hate aperture though its a very basic PS .. except you cant edit half that you want

skin retouching etc etc its s**t for a portrait tog unless all you want to do is curves and exposure

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
I'm a bit bored. Angry birds and twitter. Everything else I want I had before. Still, it's a much nicer way of getting software.

SchwepTek™
I agree. Got Twitter and ive forgotten the name but an app for letting you having videos or webpages as your desktop. Probably uses far too much Processor speed but hey...it looks cool! :)