ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oulton Park 17/2/12 : The Clios..

Sunflower Ph1 172
Haven't picked up the camera in a while, and I ended up with well over a thousand. Some came out ok though... CBA with editing though.

Sunflower Ph1 172
have you got any of the z4?

Found one. Strangely just the one, must have missed you a couple of times. I was admiring it in the pits though, beautiful car.

IMG_2202.jpg

Found this too.

IMG_2069.jpg

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Bren any chance of sending me some high res ones of my car?

Edit: Do you have any of the blue impreza?

Last edited:

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Nope, sorry, didn't even know it went off. I got a few from the pit straight, but it was that bloody fast I could barely keep up. Will send across what I have.

No worries mate, wanted to use them to take the piss.

Sunflower Ph1 172
HAs anyone got any more pics of the red PH1? I only have 4 from the day.

I have a fair few, had a few requests for pics off people, did I send you any? I'm in work at the moment, but drop me an PM with your email address and I'll send them over later tonight.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
nice pictures! thanks.

Guessing your car was the one at the back of the car park with the black wheels?

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
did you drive off to another part of the track as i was heading onto the track?

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
i thought they were black dynamique alloys. lol. i used to have a lowered 1.2 it was amazing, you have better coil overs than i had tho. get it out on track!!!

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
I was about to book a track day for my 1.2 last year, the i found a 172 for sale and bought it, so glad i did but a track day in the 1.2 would have of been epic!

Sunflower Ph1 172
Pics sent to people that requested them. Whoever owns the other silver ph1, I have plenty of photos for some reason.

Sunflower Ph1 172
No more of mine then mate?

Just the ones I sent you last night, I thought I had more but I must have mixed you up with the other silver ph1 on track. Either that or you were just on track at a different time, I was taking photos for all that long really, just one walk around the track.