ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Our first iPhone App

Finally - after a couple of weeks of wading through Apples developer network our first iPhone app has been approved.

The app is called impuzzible (its a very addictive mind bender) and it can be downloaded here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/impuzzible/id384698767?mt=8

I sent a promo code to Brian so hopefully he will provide some feedback.

If anyone decides to give it a go please let us know what you think.

PS. Mods - Brian gave me the all clear to post this.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
This is going to sound harsh, but am I missing something? 59p to attempt to draw some lines between 2 sets of boxes?

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
There's only one level because that level is impossible, hence the name....

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
doesn't look impossible

...infact it looks s**t tbh. sorry, i shan't be downloading

Hi guys, yep some fair comments the app isn't anything visually amazing and it is just the one level.

Yes the game can be completed.

I can appreciate the game does not seem much for the money but it is madly addictive and also great for pulling out at the pub and challenging your mates to beat it etc.

It would be nice to make it freely available but when it costs $99 just to join the developer program, the costs of developing the App and then Apple helping themselves to 30% of the sales it takes quite a bit just to cover costs.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
It would be nice to make it freely available but when it costs $99 just to join the developer program, the costs of developing the App and then Apple helping themselves to 30% of the sales it takes quite a bit just to cover costs.

Good luck making the minimum payment threshold! ;)

Citroen DS3 White
If it's impossible, why try...

Seems pointless, I like winning, this will only let me lose.

57 Clio Campus Sport
Ah I just had a look. Free trial lol.

I did this ages ago, it's impossible unless you put a hole in the paper