ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Our new R27 - Number 375

clio f1 team R27
you will love mate just done 900 mile on my r27 and getting better everyday i gone for ly full spec, but blue does look nice too

enjoy

SLK250 CDI
The mirrors don't automatically fold AFAIK. But, TBH, I haven't looked through the manual yet.
You have to turn the electric mirror switch round to close them, I hoped they would do it when I turned the engine off.

Yeah mine has the electrically folding mirrors too and you have to turn the knob around and they fold. Would be cool if they did it when you lock the car or something. Still very useful and better than doing it manually. :)

Car looks great.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Very nice...not sure about the exhaust or the rear end of the 197...but it could grow on me!!!

Looks fab in racing blue! :eek:

Golf R
What sort of mileage do you get out of £47?? I've heard the 197 is thirsty compared to the 182, which was also £5 a tank cheaper. I'm not knocking the car though, its lovely.

you're looking at about 30mpg from the 197 as against mid 30's on a 182

as i never had any of my 182's from new i can't comment on how juicy they were from being a baby with 0 miles on the clock

clio R27
Yea nice colour hope I dont regret getting black cant wait to pick mine up next week might try and get it earlier if poss .