ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Our stand at FCS

How do we normally arrange the cars on the stand?

Ive been thinking that this could be a good opportunity to be creative considering their are over 100 cars going.

Something like having all the mk1's, 1*2's, modded clios, V6's etc all in individual areas of the stand. This could look quite good for one but also give people with similar cars and interests the ability to be able to chat to each other.

e.g. If all the modded clios were in one area then all the owners can easily chat to each other about mods etc?

i think the modded ones should be spread out, rather then walking past them all at once, which would get boring

i think hes gonna be on badboy performance stand if i remember correctly

nah ive told them im with cliosport for this one as I want to meet everyone off here in person.

and as for the pathetic comments about my car - just shut up, why make such petty little comments?? Im trying to get ideas about how to make the stand look as good as possible here, so unconstructive comments are not needed.

RenaultSport 197
Oh dear. Your centre caps are buggered Lusty..

They could probably do it by:

1) Car colour?
2) Engine size, i.e 1.2's <---------> V6's etc..?
3) RS and non-RS?

997.1, Caddy, e208
As long as Full Fats are seperated from the cups.....I have heard bad things about Cups and ABS ;)

Crikey that's loud.

Is it your daily driver ?? Surely a mere stone chip on that is enough to cost a bit in the paint.

she is my daily drive, covers 9k per year and she already has 2 very big stone chips, one on the bonnet which has gone thru to the carbon fibre :dapprove: . But thats what happens even tho I leave about 50 metre gaps to the cars infront. I have some touch up paint tho so I can hide the chips fairly well. :star:

RS Clio 200
i dont think you need to worry baout this Lusty, CS won stand of the show last year so i think they know what they are doing

al

ST on the way...
I don't like modified cars, and big body kits, but I think lustys has acutally been done properly and to a high standard!

How many flip painted cars do you see that are actually SHINY!!

I don't like modified cars, and big body kits, but I think lustys has acutally been done properly and to a high standard!

How many flip painted cars do you see that are actually SHINY!!

that pic was taken the day after I got her back from the bodyshop. Therefore there is no wax on her so the shine is fairly dull on that pic.

As ive now waxed her a few times the shine is better than ever (however the condition of the paint is worse - a few scratches, chips, etc)

No more clio's for me!
They should be laid out in exclusivity order..

1. Trophys
2. V6's
3. Willies
4. 1*2's
5. Valvers
6. Normal Clios
7. Modded stuff!

only joking! ;)

tom - A KA - theirs no similarity whatsoever!!

No KA's have bonnet vents/bulges, none have large front spoilers etc etc.

sorry but I just cant see the similarity

im not sure. Its called 7 stage flip paint. I just told the bodyshop I wanted a flip paint that changes as many colours as possible and they gave me this.

Lusty is your paint like the Fiat Adventure concept?

soz mate - dont understand that. lol

^^ how much was the paint job if you don't mind me asking?

I had the paint dont with various other body mods at the time so id guess the paint on its own comes to about 2.5k.

Anyway guys - as much as I love talking about my car :) , can we get back on topic please?? I dont want this to turn into another thread all about my clio. Thanks!!

Clio v6
6350_19100654739.jpg

The two-seater Adventure is painted in color-changing paint and accordingly varies in appearance from yellow to red.

I bet that paint is hard to match :)

yeah it is mate. Apparently the whole car will need reapraying if say a door gets damaged as unless its applied exactly the same way then it wont look right. Its also stupidly delicate. You only have to brush lightly against it and it marks the paint.

1.8 Civic EX
They should be laid out in exclusivity order..

1. Trophys
2. V6's
3. Willies
4. 1*2's
5. Valvers
6. Normal Clios
7. Modded stuff!

only joking! ;)

good Idea but you got the order wrong...Monaco Blue 172's would be at the top as there are less of them than Trophys ;)

Infact, how many liquid yellow 182's are there? probably even less...Trophy's reduced to 3rd place ;) :rasp:

Yup - dying to meet the legend of CS that is Lusty!

I cant wait to meet u either. You sound quite funny with some of your posts. :star:

Actually in fact I cant wait to meet everyone on here. :star: :star: . Lets just hope the weather will be better than it is currently.

p.s. Have their ever been any fights at FCS between CS members before? Have their been many threats on the forum?

Cookie - Cool. Cant wait to meet u either you cheeky lil thing you!! :)

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Yup - dying to meet the legend of CS that is Lusty!

I cant wait to meet u either. You sound quite funny with some of your posts. :star:

Actually in fact I cant wait to meet everyone on here. :star: :star: . Lets just hope the weather will be better than it is currently.

p.s. Have their ever been any fights at FCS between CS members before? Have their been many threats on the forum?

Cookie - Cool. Cant wait to meet u either you cheeky lil thing you!! :)

Lots of threats, never a fight

Try not to touch me, the gf will snap you in half