ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Our stand at FCS

I cant wait to meet u either. You sound quite funny with some of your posts. :star:

Actually in fact I cant wait to meet everyone on here. :star: :star: . Lets just hope the weather will be better than it is currently.

p.s. Have their ever been any fights at FCS between CS members before? Have their been many threats on the forum?

Cookie - Cool. Cant wait to meet u either you cheeky lil thing you!! :)

Lots of threats, never a fight

Try not to touch me, the gf will snap you in half

No worries Cheif. I def dont want to get beaten up by a girl.:eek:

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
the fcs stand is usually a total free forall.
people turn up and park, then some people who i assume are mods/admin come out and put the cars in rs and no rs. with the v6's all on the v6clio.net stand. they just put the 2 or 3 mk1's on there own at the end.

I think i want to be parked with the no rs's this year. i havent crossed over to the RS snob mentality yet.

if its anything like last year it wont matter where you park, people were driving about all day. especially some black dynamiques.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
people turn up and park, then some people who i assume are mods/admin come out and put the cars in rs and no rs. with the v6's all on the v6clio.net stand. they just put the 2 or 3 mk1's on there own at the end.

I think i want to be parked with the no rs's this year. i havent crossed over to the RS snob mentality yet.

if its anything like last year it wont matter where you park, people were driving about all day. especially some black dynamiques.

IIRC there was talk of storming the track:quiet:

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!

IIRC there was talk of storming the track:quiet:

oh yeh forgot to mension blue diesels too.

tom - A KA - theirs no similarity whatsoever!!

No KA's have bonnet vents/bulges, none have large front spoilers etc etc.

sorry but I just cant see the similarity

I think Tom means Ka's are s**t.

Its impossible to arrange everyone completely. People all turn up at different times, then youve got people who need to get out for track access parking near the front/back.

So trying to be specific wont work.

dk

911 GTS Cab
right, moved it into here as its a good thread, please stay on topic though.

We do need to decide how we are going to do it but as yet i haven't seen a plan of our stand.

Las tyear it was very long and not deep so we were limited.

We tried to do a renault diamond but its very difficult. We normally group cars into mark and model and have a theme of some sort if we can.

Any ideas are welcome, we can't do too much until we know the layout of the stand though unless anyone has seen it already?

The past 2 years I have organised the parking at FCS and its a nightmare, constant flow of cars but as soon as someone parks out of sync it throws everyone else off.

Last year we won stand of the show so that was pretty good although the stand did just look like a big carpark lol.

I think it might have had something to do with the willy we had on the stand though!;)

lol. I think the last thing we want is it to look like a big car park. Some sort of order is a must if we are going to win stand of the show. There is a lot of comp now as lots of stands have dj's playing etc.

We could group the cars based on colour, model, standard or modded, all the clios who want to show off engine bays could go together. If there is enough room then a series of semi-circles could be good with cars on both sides facing each other.

But like DK says until we see the actual area and how much room we have to play with its difficult. We could always just arrange something when we get there on the day?

No more clio's for me!
Arranging 170+ cars on the day is going to be a nightmare, although pootle etc did a good job last year :)

1.8 Civic EX
lol. I think the last thing we want is it to look like a big car park. Some sort of order is a must if we are going to win stand of the show. There is a lot of comp now as lots of stands have dj's playing etc.

We could group the cars based on colour, model, standard or modded, all the clios who want to show off engine bays could go together. If there is enough room then a series of semi-circles could be good with cars on both sides facing each other.

But like DK says until we see the actual area and how much room we have to play with its difficult. We could always just arrange something when we get there on the day?

not sure thats a good idea as certain "sections" would draw more attention away from the rest/less modded cars on the stand. Mix it up a bit I say!

A4 Avant
The problem is everyone arrives at different times so you have to have a design that is flexible on the day! Having all the racing blues parked together and then having one turn up when everything is organised and no space left to be with the other RB's is going to look naff!

No more clio's for me!
172s together, inc the Cups
182s together
Vee's together
Willys together
Then everything else just pile in behind them :p

Agreed! lol

The sport models should deffo take centre stage imo after all...its is cliosport.net not clio1.216valvedynamique.net lol :rasp:

A3 1.8T
Where would my green come into this then, guessing there isnt going to be too many vertigo greens there. Maybe the odd one out!

Mustang, S13, AX GT
172s together, inc the Cups
182s together
Vee's together
Willys together
Then everything else just pile in behind them :p

Agreed! lol

The sport models should deffo take centre stage imo after all...its is cliosport.net not clio1.216valvedynamique.net lol :rasp:
If you wanna be like that the dynamiques etc are the clio sports, so we should be at the front and you RENAULTsports should be behind :rasp:

No more clio's for me!
Agreed! lol

If you wanna be like that the dynamiques etc are the clio sports, so we should be at the front and you RENAULTsports should be behind :rasp:

I knew someone would came and say a dyman is a sport lol...i thought that too when i had one. pmsl!

Mustang, S13, AX GT

I knew someone would came and say a dyman is a sport lol...i thought that too when i had one. pmsl!
haha, I have a sports car aswell Im happy with the little clio, I just dont see why it should be tucked away at the back just because the engine isn't as big as yours.

FF Blackgold 182
Is it for definate that all the 170 odd cars are actually going to be there? I seem to remember reading that there are usually a lot that say they are going and then don't bother. Might be wrong though. Organising the stand at Castle Combe was enough of a mare on the morning of the track day a little while ago, let alone trying to organise 170 cars on the day! :eek:

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
last yr i think the 172 and 182's were at the front, then the 1.2's etc (non sports) were in a line at the back

lol it was a case of park where you want , i do remember the diamond formation though .

maybe nice if it was model orientated and perhaps colour too ...?